Solgar, Phosphatidylserine Complex, 30 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Aids Brain Function
- To Support a Healthy Mind
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Phosphatdiylserine is a natural substance found in the brain where it plats an important role in the integrity and fluidity of cell membranes. Phosphatidylserine levels in the brain can decline with age. Supplementing with Phosphatidylserine Complex is a good choice to help replenish phosphatidlyserine levels and support a healthy mind.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet three times daily, preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, soy lecithin, dicalcium phosphate, silica, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable glycerin.
Free OF: Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing or damaged.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||-5 g||1%**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|500 mg |
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet |
***Daily Value (DV) not established