Solgar, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, 250 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Nerve & Muscle Health
- Promotes Electrolyte Balance
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Potassium is an essential mineral needed by the body. It is vital for muscle activity. As an important electrolyte, it regulates nerve signals from the brain and spinal column to muscles and also promotes proper fluid balance in the body. Potassium also helps to attract nutrients into cells. This formulation provides potassium complexed with the amino acid glycine.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Potassium (as potassium glycinate amino acid complex†)||99 mg||3%|