Solgar, Vitamin A & D3, 10,000 IU/400 IU, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Immune Health Support Promotes Bone & Skin Health
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
Vitamin A promotes healthy eyes and vision, supports immunity, and promotes the health of the skin. Vitamin D performs various functions, including the promotion of bone health. The oil used in this formula is derived from deep-sea, cold-water fish. It has been molecularly distilled to remove harmful contaminants.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, safflower oil. Contains fish (cod, haddock, pollock).
Free OF: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (from fish liver oil)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol from fish liver oil)||400 IU||100%|
|DV = Daily Value|