Solgar, Vitamin E, 100 IU, 100 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- d-Alpha Tocopherol Plus d-Beta Tocopherol, d-Delta Tocopherol and d-Gamma Tocopherol
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Natural Source Vitamin E
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the boy's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant, it helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. This formulation provides natural Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-Delta and d-Gamma Tocopherols). It is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin
Free of: Gluten, wheat dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavored, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-Delta and d-Gamma Tocopherols)||100 IU||333%|
|DV = Daily Value|
Very Good Vitamin E
really like this product!
Posted by 5449009195508803037 on Nov 30, 2016
wish it came in 200mg though. I have tried the 400mg and it was too strong.
Posted by 4806401687251525397 on Nov 29, 2016
nice vitamin i like this
Posted by 5041702960945119746 on Oct 14, 2016
I start September with this vitamin and take it to the end of spring. Strongly supports the immune system!
Posted by 5176054700644276157 on Oct 12, 2016
it felt ok