- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Whole-Leaf Aloe Vera Drink
- With Natural Occurring Polysaccharides
The aloe plant, also known as Aloe vera or Aloe barbadensis, has been revered for thousands of years. Hieroglyphics show that the ancient Egyptians used aloe. In more recent times, aloe has played an important role in the folk herbal traditions of India, China and Mexico. Aloe is probably one of the most commonly used herbs, as many people keep a plant on the kitchen windowsill for occasional topical use. In vitro studies have shown that aloe reduces the production of several chemical mediators that contribute to bodily discomfort, such as bradykinin, histamine, thromboxane B2 and prostaglandin F2 alpha. Aloe's soothing effects may also be due to its salicylate content. This succulent member of the lily family is considered to be safe and nontoxic,
The most valuable part to the plant is the gel. It contains comforting polysaccharides, such as glucomannans, which are composed of the carbohydrates glucose and mannose. Our unique processing techniques separate the bitter, cathartic yellow latex of the aloe plant from the precious gel, preserving the polysaccharides and removing the undesirable anthraquinones (harsh purgatives found in the latex).
Source Natural is the first to combine aloe with the popular herb stevia. In addition to natural raspberry flavor Aloe Verité, Source Naturals also offers natural Aloe Verité.
- Whole Leaf Process - Aloe Verité is made from the whole leaf of the aloe plant, allowing for maximum gel extraction.
- Not From Concentrate - Most aloe concentrates have been boiled, a process that destroys many of the long-chain polysaccharides, known as mucopolysaccharides. Aloe Verité is processed in a manner that insures that all the heat-sensitive nutrients of the aloe plant remain potent. The result is a truly exceptional aloe product.
- Safe - Potentially harmful compounds (aloin and emodin), found in the latex of the aloe vera leaf, have been removed. To protect the aloe from contamination, a minimal amount of preservative is added.
- Pure - The aloe used in Aloe Verité is carefully harvested by hand, then cleansed and filtered to maintain the active constituents.
2-4 ounces daily between meals. Enjoy mixed with your favorite juice. One capful of Aloe Verité is equivalent to one fluid ounce. For both internal and external use.
After opening, Aloe Verité will remain fresh 4-5 weeks refrigerated, or 1-2 weeks unrefrigerated. Unopened, Aloe Verité will remain fresh until date stamped on bottom of bottle.
Pear juice, natural raspberry flavor, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, citric acid, and stevia extract.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no added sugar, starch, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Ounces|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C||3 mg||6%|
|Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice (certified organic Aloe barbadensis)||60 ml||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.