Source Naturals, Attentivechild DHA, Lemon, 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Tasting Natural Lemon
- Molecularly Distilled for Pharmaceutical Quality
- Omega-3 Fish Oil for Enhanced Mental Focus
- Dietary Supplement
Omega-3 fish oil supports the healthy function of neurons in the hippocampus, the seat of the brain's emotional functions as well as learning and memory. DHA from fish oil helps build the brain's cells, enhancing cognitive function for life. Attentivechild DHA uses fish oils from the cleanest sources on Earth. A series of advanced distillation processes extracts and concentrates the beneficial fatty acids from the raw oil, giving you a product of outstanding purity. The state-of-the art bottling process is done in an oxygen-free environment, insuring that the oil is not oxidized and is as pure as any oil available worldwide. The lemon flavor gives Attentivechild DHA a taste pleasing to children.
1/2 teaspoon daily at mealtime or bedtime.
Lemon oil, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols.
Contains fish and soy.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
Refrigerate after opening.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (approx. 2.5 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 80|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Fish Oil Concentrate||2.5 ml||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||370 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||212 mg||†|
|Other omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids||100 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.