Source Naturals, Bifidyn, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Stabilized Bifidus Culture
- Supports Colon Health
Source Naturals Bifidyn is an advanced and potent bifidus product. It contains two complementary forms of bifidus. Bifidobacterium longum is an acid-stable and viable strain of bifidus for successful implantation into digestive tracts. Bifidobacterium bifidum is naturally found at high levels in mothers' breast milk, and is a predominant flora in healthy infants' colons. Bifidus supports human colon health by altering the intestinal ecology to favor "friendly" flora. Bifidyn's cells are specially protected before and after freeze-drying by a unique stabilizing process.
1 to 2 capsules daily.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, gelatin (capsule), and magnesium stearate.
Contains gluten and soy.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Refrigerate after opening, and for storage in warm weather.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Bifidyn Mix (approx. 3,000,000,000 viable cells at time of encapsulation) Containing: Bifidus - Bifidobacterium longum & Bifidobacterium bifidum||60 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|