Source Naturals, Black Cohosh, 80 mg, 120 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Standardized Extract
- Yielding 2 mg Triterpene Glycosides
Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by Native Americans to relieve the physiological changes associated with menopause. Clinical research now suggests that black cohosh standardized extract may help reduce the occurrence of undesirable hot flashes.
1 to 2 tablets twice daily. For best results, use this product for at least 4 weeks, but do not exceed 6 months.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and silica.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Black Cohosh Root
Standardized Extract 2.5% (Cimicifuga racemosa)
Yielding 4 mg Triterpene glycosides
|†Daily Value not established.|