Source Naturals, Colostrum, 500 mg, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains 30% Immunoglobulins (150 mg)
Colostrum is a unique food supplement, rich in a variety of biologically active proteins including immunoglobulins. It is the first "milk" given to a newborn calf by its mother and contains many bioactive compounds not present in ordinary milk. Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth. Source Naturals Colostrum is true, bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production. It is then standardized so that certain key proteins found in colostrum make up 30% of the finished product.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
Gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: Contains no Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone.
Caution: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or allergic to cow's milk, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry, place protected from light.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Standardized Colostrum (dried) Yielding 150 mg of naturally occurring immunoglobulins (proteins)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|