Source Naturals, Creatine Powder, Athletic Series, 16 oz (453.6 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Dietary Supplement
- Supports Muscular Activity
Creatine monohydrate is converted to creatine phosphate (CrP) in muscle tissue. CrP provides a critically important store of energy which helps to power short bursts of intense muscular activity, as in sprinting or weightlifting. Creatine phosphate helps recycle ATP for energy production in muscle cells.
1 to 2 level teaspoons shortly before exercise, and 1 level teaspoon afterwards, mixed in water or juice as desired. When beginning creatine supplementation, taking 2 level teaspoons 4 times daily for 5 days may optimize results.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Store in a cool dry place.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 151|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Creatine Monohydrate||3 g||†|
|†Daily Value not established|