Source Naturals, DHA Neuromins, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Softgels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 100% Vegetarian
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-Fish Omega-3 for the Brain
- Life's DHA
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid and functions as an important component of brain tissue. DHA plays a significant role in cerebral brain development and retina function in the eye. DHA supplementation is especially important during fetal development and infancy. Pregnant mothers transfer DHA directly to the fetus to support rapid brain and retina development. During infancy, DHA is also supplied via mother's breast milk for continued cerebral development. Some people have lower concentrations of DHA due to low-fat or vegetarian diets.
1 to 2 softgels daily.
Modified corn starch, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, purified water, carrageenan, sorbitol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, and caramel.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (from algal oil)(Life'sDHA)||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|