- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Tasting Natural Lemon
- Molecularly Distilled for Pharmaceutical Quality
- Omega-3 Fish Oil for Brain Health
- Dietary Supplement
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA protects the neurons and neurological functions of the brain, supporting cognition, memory and mood. DHA is the most prevalent fatty acid in the brain which is 60 % fat by dry weight. ArcticPure uses fish oils from the cleanest sources on Earth. A series of advanced distillation processes extracts and concentrates the beneficial fatty acids from the raw oil, resulting in a product of outstanding purity. The state-of-the art bottling process is done in an oxygen-free environment, insuring an oil that is not oxidized and is as pure as any oil available worldwide. The lemon flavor gives ArcticPure DHA a taste pleasing to both adults and children.
1 teaspoon daily at mealtime or bedtime.
Refrigerate after opening.
Lemon oil, rosemary leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and natural tocopherols.
Contains fish and soy.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, have any blood coagulation disorder or are taking any prescription medication such as warfarin (Coumadin), consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use before any surgical procedure.
Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (approx. 5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from fat||40|
|Total Fat||5 g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||6 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Cholesterol||15 mg||6 %|
|ArcticPure Fish Oil Concentrate||5 ml||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||740 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||425 mg||†|
|Other omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids||200 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.