Source Naturals, Himalayan Bath Salt, 25 oz (709 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Crystal Balance
- Ancient Mineral Bath Therapy
Relax into the ancient pleasure of a warm bath with salt crystals of unparalleled purity and richness.
Millions of years ago, the primordial oceans over the Himalayas evaporated, leaving salt and mineral deposits. As the eons progressed, the majestic peaks of the mountains rose to the shy, and the tectonic pressure compressed the ocean beds into massive salt blocks. Legend has it that the salt deposits were originally discovered by Alexander the Great in 325 BC, but then they were ignored for centuries-unexploited by later conquerors such as India, the Persians, Ghengis Khan, the Moghuls or the British, among many others. Himalayan salt has been rediscovered and it gaining worldwide fame.
The salt deposits are pure: they are untouched by pollution, not bleached or treated by modern chemicals.
Himalayan salt crystals are filled with trace minerals, giving the salt a natural rose color. A refreshing salt bath stimulates circulation, and cleanses and smoothes the skin.
In the bath: 1/2-1 cup dissolved in warm water.
Himalayan rock salt.
iHerb Customer Reviews
would normally use Herbs of Light Himalayan Bath Salt, decided to try this as was much cheaper, but you get what you pay for, its still a good product for a bath salt, but not all of it dissolves in the bath so can be a bit abrasive, if hadn't of used Herbs of Light brand first I probably would have continued using this product