Source Naturals, Himalayan Bath Salt, 25 oz (709 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Crystal Balance
- Ancient Mineral Bath Therapy
Relax into the ancient pleasure of a warm bath with salt crystals of unparalleled purity and richness.
Millions of years ago, the primordial oceans over the Himalayas evaporated, leaving salt and mineral deposits. As the eons progressed, the majestic peaks of the mountains rose to the shy, and the tectonic pressure compressed the ocean beds into massive salt blocks. Legend has it that the salt deposits were originally discovered by Alexander the Great in 325 BC, but then they were ignored for centuries-unexploited by later conquerors such as India, the Persians, Ghengis Khan, the Moghuls or the British, among many others. Himalayan salt has been rediscovered and it gaining worldwide fame.
The salt deposits are pure: they are untouched by pollution, not bleached or treated by modern chemicals.
Himalayan salt crystals are filled with trace minerals, giving the salt a natural rose color. A refreshing salt bath stimulates circulation, and cleanses and smoothes the skin.
In the bath: 1/2-1 cup dissolved in warm water.
Himalayan rock salt.