Source Naturals, L-Valine, 3.53 oz (100 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Amino Acid Supplement
- Free-Form Powder
- Stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis
L-Valine is an essential amino acid, specifically classified as a "branched-chain amino acid" (BCAA). BCAA's stimulate protein synthesis directly in muscle tissue. Valine is a major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue-building) reactions and stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon daily between meals.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Servings per Container: 75|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|