Source Naturals, Masquelier's French Pine Bark Extract, 50 mg, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Original
- Dietary Supplement
- Antioxidant for Heart and Immune Health
French pine bark is an important antioxidant for heart and immune health. Pine bark from the European coastal pine Pinus maritima contains complex antioxidant plant compounds known as proanthocyanidins, which benefit the cardiovascular system, capillary health and integrity of body tissues. French Pine Bark Extract contains free radical scavengers that help the body reduce the effects of oxidation. This product is based on the original work of Dr. Jack Masquelier, the researcher who first isolated and identified oligomeric proanthocyanidins
1 to 4 tablets daily
Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Masquelier's French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
With a Procyanidolic Value of 65
|†Daily Value not established.|
product is pinebark extract that subjectively, seems to be as effective as pycnogenol but is far cheaper.