Source Naturals, MethylCobalamin, Cherry Flavored Sublingual, 1 mg, 120 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Vitamin B-12
- Cherry Flavored Sublingual
Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication. It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system. It donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers. It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
Mannitol, sorbitol, natural cherry flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||1 mg||16,670%|
Combined with extra B6, the Life Force Multiple and some fish oil, this B12 contributed to the elimination of chronic back pain, depression, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrom. Source Naturals is a quality manufacturer.
1) Pure Advantage methyl-B12 spray - ineffective (I wonder about the sorbate preservative in it); 2) InterPlexus Inc NutriSorb liquid hydroxycobalamin - effective but still needs to be 'converted' to active form - I found the one drop dose suggested on label isn't enough; 3) Solgar cyanocobalamin 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast and not as effective as active methyl-B12; 4) Natural Factors methyl-B12 1mg sublingual - dissolves too fast under tongue but found it better inbetween gum/lip where it will sit and dissolve more slowly. Iodine/B12 are synergists - suggest adding/increasing either one if taking more of the other, especially long term. Same is true of other nutrients such as manganese and zinc (both need cobalt, high cobalt may deplete them) - could be why some people note headaches after taking high doses of B12 (both high and low manganese can cause migraine-headaches). High doses of B12 will also deplete iron - they are antagonists. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.
Posted by Reviewer2112903 on Jan 07, 2017
I need methylcobalamin to get rid of these terrible headaches. I take one tablet in the morning and sometimes a 2nd in the afternoon.
taste not bad
Posted by 5224547968668458546 on Oct 18, 2016
I don't like bitter taste,this problem is cherry favour,i am using about one month,quite useful.
Posted by Reviewer2030245 on Jul 01, 2016
i use product every day and feel it helps me feel good
Posted by 5569599882954741051 on May 19, 2016
Diagnosed by my doctor with a B12 deficiency ordinary swallow type B12 tablets didn't work. I decided to try these, I have been using these for one year my B12 levels are perfect. MethylCobalamin Sublingual appears to work much better than CynoCobalamin swallow tablets. Worth bringing to Australia