Source Naturals, OmegaChia Oil, 1,000 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Highest Known Vegan Source of Omega-3'S
- Dietary Supplement
Source Naturals OmegaChia Oil is made from chia seeds, an ancient Aztec superfood. Chia seeds were one of the main staples in the Aztec and Incan daily diet, the most valued after corn. China is the highest known plant source of the omega-3 ALA, which is able to convert into both EPA and DHA within the body. Omega Chia Oil contains more omega-3's than flaxseed and helps to balance the ratio of omega-3's to omega-6's. A balanced omega-3 to omega-6 ratio supports a healthy inflammation response.
1 to 2 softgels daily.
Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have prostate cancer, or are at the increased risk of prostate cancer, consult your physician before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Chia Seed Oil||2 g||†|
alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) [omega-3]
|Linoleic Acid [omega-6]||300 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.