Source Naturals, OmegaChia Oil, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Highest Know Vegan Source of Omega-3's
- 1,000 mg
- Dietary Supplement
Source Natural OmegaChia Oil is made from chia seeds, an ancient Aztec superfood. Chia seeds were one of the main staples in the Aztec and Incan daily diet, the most valued after corn. Chia is the highest known plant source of the ormga-3 ALA, which is able to convert into both EPA and DHA within the body. OmegaChia Oil contains more omega-3's than flaxseed and helps to balance the ratio of omega-3's to omega-6's. A balance omega-3 to omega-6 ratio supports a healthy inflammation response.
1 to 2 softgels daily.
Gelatin, glycerin, and purified water.
Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, have prostate cancer, or are at the increased risk of prostate cancer, consult your physician before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Chia Seed Oil||2 g||†|
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) [omega-3]
|Linoleic Acid [omega-6]||300 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.