- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Marine Lipids with EPA & DHA
- Maintains Normal Cholesterol Levels
OmegaEPA Fish Oil is an excellent source of fish oils, rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3's have been the subject of intensive research, due to repeated observations that people whose diets are high in fatty fish tend to be healthier than other populations. The most important omega-3 fatty acids are EPA and DHA. Preliminary scientific evidence suggests EPA may help maintain normal cholesterol levels when consumed as part of a low fat and low cholesterol dietary program. DHA is an important component of brain tissue.
1 to 2 softgels daily.
Fish oil, gelatin, glycerin, water and vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl).
Contains fish and soy.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||<1%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||180 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.