Source Naturals, Resveratrol, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vegetarian Capsule
- Support for Heart and Healthy Aging
- 40 mg Total Resveratrols
- Dietary Supplement
Resveratrol is a compound produced by grapes and other plants for protection from environmental stresses. Recent studies have demonstrated that resveratrol activates SIRT I genes, which mimic the healthy aging benefits of caloric restriction. Source Naturals Resveratrol may support heart health by providing the antioxidant protection needed for healthy circulation, and by inhibiting inflammation messengers including NF kappa B.
2 capsules twice daily.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract||1 g||†|
|Standardized to 8% Total Resveratrols|
|Total Resveratrols||80 mg||†|
|Red Wine Extract||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|