Source Naturals, Resveratrol, 80 mg, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Support for Heart and Healthy Aging
- 80 mg Total Resveratrols
- Dietary Supplement
Resveratrol is a compound produced by grapes and other plants for protection from environmental stresses. Recent studies have demonstrated that resveratrol activates SIRT I genes, which mimic the healthy aging benefits of caloric restriction. Source Natural Resveratrol may support heart health by providing the antioxidant protection needed for healthy circulation, and by inhibiting inflammation messengers including NF kappa B.
1 tablet twice daily.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, or artificial color flavors or fragrance.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Polygonum cuspidatum Root Extract||1 g||†|
|Standardized to 8% Total Resveratrols|
|Red Wine Extract||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|