Source Naturals, Shii-Lem, 100 mg, 40 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Lentinus Edodes (Shiitake) Mycelia Extract
Shiitake Before the Mushroom
The shitake mushroom (Lentinus edodes) is highly valued in China and Japan. Its powerful nutrients, however, are either used up as it grows, or trapped inside thick cell walls and therefore unavailable for digestion.
Shii-Lem is a unique cultured extract of shiitake's growing cells, or mycelia. In this early stage, the nutrients are still available for absorption.
1 to 2 tablets daily or up to 8 tablets if desired. Take on an empty stomach, with water or juice. If two or more tablets are taken, divide the dose between morning and night.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Lentinus edodes Mycelia Extract||100 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|