Source Naturals, Sytrinol, 150 mg, 60 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Normal Cholesterol Levels
- Dietary Supplement
Source Naturals introduces the science of patented Sytrinol, part of the Cholesterol Rescue family of products. Sytrinol helps to maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Contrary to popular belief, the amount of cholesterol produced by the liver is much more significant to total cholesterol levels than cholesterol consumed from dietary sources. Preliminary clinical research shows that Sytrinol may assist in maintaining a balanced production of cholesterol by the liver. Support your cholesterol wellness with Source Naturals Sytrinol today.
1 softgel twice daily
Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural orange flavor, lecithin, yellow beeswax, titanium dioxide, chlorophyllin, and riboflavin based colorant
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sytrinol (proprietary blend of citrus polymethoxylated flavones and palm tocotrienols)||150 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|