- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Source Naturals, True Whey, Premium Protein Powder, 16 oz (453.59 g)85 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)
- Product Code: SNS-01909
- UPC Code: 021078019091
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453.59 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.8 x 6.6 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Dietary Supplement
True Whey is a superior source of complete, biologically active, immunity-boosting protein. It's easy to mix and tastes great, a powerful addition to your daily health regimen.
- Unique production, superior quality - True Whey is a non-denatured whey protein concentrate, produced to maintain the fragile, immune-boosting, and regenerative components naturally present in fresh milk. Highly digestible, whey has one of the highest biological values of any protein source.
- Non-denatured, preserves the natural proteins and immunoglobulins - Traditionally, whey is formed from the liquids that separate from the milk solids in the cheese-making process. Often, the process involves high temperatures and acidic conditions that may denature the nutrients. True Whey, however, is made from a unique, proprietary process that preserves the nutrients of the whey. In each 11 grams, you receive 8 grams of protein, 40 mg calcium, 60 mg potassium, and 30 mg phosphorus.
- Whole protein, not protein isolates - Intact, biologically-active proteins support your immune system, regulate the use of minerals in the body, protect the digestive tract, and protect your body from oxidative stress.
- Healthy nutrients - The typical American diet is glutted with refined sugars, carbohydrates, and fats which can have a significant impact on your health. To balance these influences and support normal weight, energy levels and overall health, each 11 grams contains 73% protein and only 40 calories, 6% total fat, 3% saturated fat, and 8% carbohydrates.
- Made from milk from contented cows, no bovine growth hormones or pesticides - The milking cows are grass fed and never subjected to any growth hormone treatment, chemicals, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms (GMO's). We don't want that stuff in our bodies; you don't want it in yours...there is only one True Whey.
Blend one scoop (11 grams) into your favorite cold beverage. Add ice and blend with fruit or yogurt for a delicious smoothie.
Natural vanilla flavor, and stevia.
Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Caution: If you are allergic to dairy products or are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 11 grams (Approximately 1 Scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 41|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||<1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||<1%*|
|Whey Protein Concentrate||11 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I prefer whey protein because it's pleasant tasting and not gritty like some vegan powders. You use less at a time as well. I mix it into my smoothies — can't tell it's in there. Whey protein is the best thing to raise your glutathione levels. This is premium quality, not heat-treated and is a protein concentrate, not an extract. Grass fed cows. Not certified organic but pretty close to it, at a slightly lower price.
I've tried most of the whey powders here that don't have any sweeteners nor strange flavours, both isolates and concentrates. This is the most easily digestible — with isolates i would feel out of balance, and my wife just couldn't stomach them. Of the concentrates this (and i suppose the certified organic version, for the purists) is one of the top lot here and of these is the best value for money. But the clincher is how it has become an essential in my house. In a breakfast shake with a green powder (Paradise) and a liquid multivitamin (Bluebonnet's) and other supplements i feel balanced with good energy, yet without an appetite till about 2pm. Don't even feel like anything sweet. My wife complains she can't have lunches like she used to have with her coworkers as she is not hungry in the slightest (but wants to be)! Body fat level is dropping, muscles grow at the slightest exercise and are maintained. Truly my favourite protein powder.