South of France, Pure Gardenia, French Milled Bar Soap, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cruelty Free - Not Tested on Animals and No Animal By-Products
- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free
- EDTA Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
Experience a botanical fragrance designed to tantalize and invigorate your senses. Let the sweet, floral aroma of Pure Gardenia carry you to a flourishing summer garden where nature blooms in unparalleled harmony.
100% Vegetable Oils: palm oil and/or coconut oil and/or olive oil, vegetable glycerin, organic shea butter, mineral pigments or natural colorants, blends of fragrance, natural oils and essential oils.
Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Apr 11, 2014
You either love or hate gardenias. If you love strong gardenia fragrance, you'll adore this. If not, you'll think it smells like an old lady. I don't care, because this soap is pungently redolent of gardenias, and I adore them. It's a good face and body soap.
Sad that this bar soap is discontinued!
Posted by CombinationEczema on Feb 05, 2014
Excellent product. I'm sorry iHerb/ South of France chose to discontinue this product, it superb! The new line of bar soap by South of France products are way smaller and worse value for money - I won't buy them.
Best Soap ever
Posted by Reviewer1150639 on Jan 15, 2014
Please bring back!!!! this is the best soap I've ever tried. I really love this soap, and I miss it very much.
Posted by popopo on Dec 20, 2013
I was pretty excited after reading all the good reviews.But this is a simple soap.Yes, it smells nice, yes,it has nice ingridients, BUT it dries tha skin so much!! I've tries to use it in the shower and it was my first and last time...It's only for hand wash. Nothing even close to the Nubian heritage soaps(the best)!