Special, Aubrey Organics, Lumessence Lift, .07 fl oz (2 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Firming Renewal Cream with CoQ10 Liposomes
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- All Natural Handcrafted Beauty Products for Over 40 Years
A breakthrough in natural skin care. CoQ10, firming algae extract, oat protein and liposomes firm, nourish, exfoliate, and minimize wrinkles. Wear alone or under makeup, day or night.
Squeeze packet to blend contents. Apply sparingly.
No animal testing
Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, glycerin, rosa rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta) seed oil*, avena sativa (oat) kernel protein, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, phospholipids (liposomes†), ubiquinone (CoQ10), tocopheryl acetate, sodium PCA, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, xanthan gum, arginine, lysine, glycine, proline, acidophilus/grape ferment, glyceryl linoleate, glyceryl linolenate, pullulan, algae extract, corthellus shiitake (mushroom) extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, ascorbic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene, raphanus sativus (radish) extract.
† Moisturizing, Humectant, Vitamin, Alpha-Hydroxy and CoQ10
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012
Nothing special at all.. Consistency is way too watery for me..
Posted by Reviewer2292806 on Aug 11, 2012
I loved this.
Posted by IevaMur on Jun 28, 2012
I liked everthing about it, just great product.
Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 09, 2012
nourishes the skin, but I have a bad absorbed