- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dry Hair
- 100% Natural Since 1967
- Detangles & Smoothes for Ultra-Soft, Shiny, Touchable Hair
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- ...The Intelligent Choice
- All Natural Handcrafted Beauty Products for Over 40 Years
|Organic Shea Butter & Rosa Mosqueta Oil||Deep-condition & protect; soften hair texture|
|Organic Aloe||Replenishes moisture|
|Honeysuckle Oil||Adds a soft, floral scent|
Shake well before using. After shampooing, apply to damp hair and work through, concentrating on the ends. Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes, then rinse. For deep conditioning: Apply to dry hair and distribute from scalp to ends. Leave on for 15 minutes, then shampoo and condition hair as usual.
No animal testing
Coconut fatty acid cream base, organic aloe vera, organic shea butter, wheat germ oil, organic jojoba oil, organic rosa mosqueta rose hip seed oil; extracts of fennel, hops, balm mint, mistletoe, camomile, yarrow, chrysanthemum, angelica, forsythia and magnolia; honeysuckle oil, carrot oil, Aubrey's preservative (citrus seed extract, vitamins A, C and E).
A bit is enough to hydrate my long hair. I highly recommend to try it, you will buy it.
J'ai pu tester ce produit pour une application et mes cheveux étaient doux et bien démélés. Je pense le commander en grand format.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
I love honeysuckle rose smell!
Posted by Didokitty on Apr 27, 2014
Very moisturising. Strong, sweet, flowery scent.
My favourite conditioner!
Posted by Reviewer2888102 on Feb 27, 2013
This is another amazing Aubrey's conditioner and this one is my favorite! It's perfect for my dry hair, makes it really nice and silky smooth. Not as heavy as the "ultra-smoothing white camelia" conditioner, which I only use when my hair gets extremely dried out.
No nutre demasiado pero...
Posted by juliaphoenix on Dec 03, 2012
No es el acondicionador que mas nutre, pero es de los que mejor me han ido dentro de los que no tienen siliconas.