Special, Episencial, Soothing Cream, 3 g (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Actively Healthy Skincare
- For Eczema, Itches and Bothered Skin
- The World of Eric Carle
- Made for Babies + Kids
- Organic Jojoba Oil, Neem, Calendula, Probiotics
- Manufactured with Solar Power
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Timeless, for All Ages -0 to 150 Years
Free from the bad stuff like additives, parabens and petroleum
- Helps health and soothe skin problems with this all-over lotion fortified with organic calendula, acidophilus, and neem to activate immunity!
- Oxysomes protect from the elements to restore skin balance.
- Organic borage seed, and calming oat extract enhance natural lipids to relieve itchy, red skin.
- Excellent for cradle cap, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis!
Gently spread all-over clean, dry face, body and scalp.
For external use only.
Do not intentionally place in mouth or eyes.
If concerned, flush with water and call your doctor.
|Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract||2.5% skin soother|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water (aqua), glycerin (plant derived), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), octyldodecanol, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil, beeswax, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil unsaponifiables, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) extract, melia azadirachta leaf (neem) extract, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, lactobacillus/milk ferment lysate filtrate (yogurt derived probiotic), cucumis sativus (organic cucumber) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita matricaria (organic chamomile) extract, carthamus tinctorius (organic safflower) seed oil, camellia sinensis (organic green tea) leaf extract, calendula officinalis (organic marigold) flower, calendula officinalis (marigold) flower oil, borage (starflower) seed oil, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry) juice, sclerotium gum, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, capryl hydroxamic acid (natural preservative), ethylhexylglycerin (plant derived preservative), aloe barbadensis (organic aloe vera) leaf extract, caprylyl glycol (natural preservative)|
Got this as a gift for a friend who has grand-children. She appreciated it
Posted by marjaana on Oct 01, 2014
It was a small sample so I don't have much to say. It didn't impress me, I'm not going to buy the product.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Cream EVER !!
Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013
This is meant for "Made for Babies + Kids" but works also perfectly on my Exxtra-sensitive skin. Me likes!! Soothes so well. 99% of creams burn my skin. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).
Nice and soothing
Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013
This was given to a guest at our house who brought their baby, and I was told it was really good - smooth, nice to spread, and it did the trick
This was your average basic cream.
Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013
Can't say much more of it, it was ok but nothing spectacular. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.
Good eczema cream
Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013
This is a wonderful eczema cream for all ages. Using on my sons eczema patch after bath time with great success. Also, compared with prescribed eczema creams I don't have to worry about him applying the cream on his own, or about it thinning his skin or decreasing immunity.It has good ingredients for sensitive skin such as jojoba oil, calendula and oat extract. The probiotics and neem help to soothe itchy eczema patches and keep them at bay. Great sample! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!