Special, Now Foods, Berry Energy Tea, Sugar Free Drink Sticks, 1 Stick, 0.14 oz (4 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Foods
- Low Calorie & Delicious Taste
- 50% of 9 Daily Vitamins
- High in Vitamin Antioxidants
- A Good Source of Fiber
- Natural Ingredients
- Contains 10 Super Fruits
- Natural Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Better Stevia - The Organic Stevia with a Clean Sweet Taste
For best results, take a couple of sips from a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water before adding packet. Empty the contents of the packet into bottle. Shake well until dissolve and enjoy!
Xylitol, natural raspberry flavor, organic stevia extract, instant decaff. green tea, natural raspberry juice powder, phytofruit blend, citric acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, natural strawberry flavor, ascorbic acid, natural beet powder, natural grapeskin powder, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, silica, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, ergocalciferol, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin and folic acid. Contains soy derivatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carb||3 g||1%|
|Sugars Alcohol||2 g|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, dietary fiber, sugars, protein, calcium or iron.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
FANTASTIC Berry Energy Tea!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.
Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013
Tasty but not that satisfied
Posted by Reviewer1526173 on Jan 05, 2013
Did not like the taste of this. Tasted vitamins and not so much berries.
Nice, & handy to use
Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 26, 2012
Tastes nice. A handy pack to carry on the go, or to have in cupboard at home,...easy to pack.