Special, Now Foods, Tropical Punch with Fiber, Sugar Free Drink Sticks, 1 Stick, 0.18 oz (5 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Foods
- Low Calorie & Delicious Taste
- 50% of 9 Daily Vitamins
- A Good Source of Fiber
- Natural Ingredients
- With Fibersol-2 Soluble Fiber for Good Intestinal Health
- Natural Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Better Stevia - The Organic Stevia with a Clean Sweet Taste
For best results, take a couple of sips from a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of water before adding packet. Empty the contents of the packet into bottle. Shake well until dissolved and enjoy!
Fibersol-2 (digestion resistant maltodextrin fiber), natural raspberry flavor, organic stevia extract, natural fruit punch flavor, citric acid, natural cherry flavor, tartaric acid, natural beet powder, ascorbic acid, silica, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, ergocalciferol, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, folic acid and cyanocobalamin. Contains soy derivatives.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carb||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, total fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, sugars, protein, calcium, or iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
, maybe it will appeal to those who love all sorts of chemicals drinks such as pepsi, mirinda, etc. i dont like them. Although it smells nice
FANTASTIC Tropical Punch Drink Sample!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015
Nice sugar free tropical punch drink sample.
Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012
jube sünteetiline maitse.
Posted by Keitha on Aug 30, 2012
Too sweet, but contains b12 which is good for vegans
Posted by opheart on Aug 14, 2012
Very tasty! It dissolves very easily!