Special, Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Vanilla, .94 oz (26 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Special21 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.08 lbs (0.04 kg)
- Product Code: FRE-41005
- UPC Code: 021888410057
- Package Quantity: .94 oz (26 g)
- Dimensions: 0.6 x 4 x 3.2 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Vegan Guard
- 15 Grams Rice Protein
- High Fiber & Green Foods
- Allergen SafeGuard Gluten Free, Soy-Free, Yeast-Free, Dairy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Carb Vegan Shake with No Soy, Dairy or Added Sugar—Gluten Free
Mixes instantly with your favorite beverage for a healthful and delicious immediate protein boost to energize your day.
- 15 grams Rice Protein - an easy-to-digest, high-quality, gluten-free source of vegan protein providing a complete amino acid profile.
- Energizing Herbs - promote increased energy, stamina, mental alertness and performance with safe, stimulant-free adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero and American ginseng.
- 500 mg Organic Spirulina - far more than other shakes, plus nourishing vegetable juice concentrates, providing whole food nutrition and fuel for natural energy.
- High Fiber - featuring 6 grams of fiber per serving to support regularity and heart health. The recommended daily fiber intake is 25 to 35 grams.
- Comprehensive Digestive Support - broad-spectrum plant-source enzymes including bromelain, support daily digestive health and help break down protein for optimal assimilation and noticeable energy release with no stomach upset or bloating.
Mix powder with 8 oz fruit juice, or your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk beverage. Mixes instantly in a shaker cup or use a blender. For a delicious smoothie, add your favorite juice, yogurt, fresh fruit and ice.
Natural vanilla flavor, stevia [leaf] extract.
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard - screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen SafeGuard - Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish and wheat.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Caution: Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Storage: Store in a cool, place. Do not refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||4% †|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g||<1%†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||<1 g||<1%†|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2% †|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24% †|
|Protein (from rice concentrate)||15 g||30%|
Fibersol-2 (Maltodextrin Fiber), Rice Bran, Beet Root, Apple Fiber & Guar Gum
|Organic Spirulina||500 mg||*|
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Complex
(equivalent to 200 mg of vegetable powder) (Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens and Beet Juice)
|Standardized Herbal Extracts
Eleuthero [root] 15:1 Extract (equivalent to 600 mg of herbal powder)
|American Ginseng [root] 1.5:1 Extract||20 mg||*|
|2:1 Herbal Extracts
(equivalent to 80 mg of herbal powder) Rhodiola [root], Ashwagandha [root]
Eleuthero [root], Ginger [rhizome], Citrus [peel], Rehmannia [root]
Rosemary [leaf] oil
|Plant -Source Digestive Enzymes
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile:|
|Arginine **||1,580 mg|
|Histidine **||452 mg|
|Isoleucine **||825 mg|
|Leucine **||1,616 mg|
|Lysine **||1,138 mg|
|Methionine **||700 mg|
|Phenylalanine **||1,039 mg|
|Threonine **||708 mg|
|Tryptophan **||177 mg|
|Valine **||1,170 mg|
|** Essential Amino Acids|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I don't like this protein powder at all. I wish it came without the add-ins of greens etc. I prefer Olympian Labs, even though I prefer stevia over Olympian Labs' erythritol.
Very filling. Would be best to use a blender with some COLD almond milk. This could be a meal in and of itself! If not sweet enough, put in a little extra stevia. I think blending it better is key. Lots of good stuff in it!