Spectrum Essentials, Flax Oil, Omega-3, 250 Softgels
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Cold Pressed · Unrefined
- Dietary Supplement
- 1000 mg Each
- A 6 g Serving Has: 3.3 g Omega-3 ALA
The Benefits of Omega-3s
Flax oil is nature's richest source of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. Often referred to as a "Good Fat", this vital EFA helps support normal cardiovascular function and helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails.
6 softgels daily with food. Consult a healthcare practitioner for your individual needs.
Cold-pressed unrefined organic flaxseed oil. Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, caramel and carob seed extract for color).
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 6 Softgels (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 42|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g||†|
|Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)||3.3 g||206%|
|Omega-6 (linolenic acid LA)||0.9 g||†|
|Omega-9 (oleic acid OA)||1.2 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.