Spectrum Essentials, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 520 mg, 200 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- No Mercury, PCBs, Lead
- Molecularly Distilled
- 240 mg DHA/150 mg EPA per Serving
- Wild Caught from Nordic Waters
- Dietary Supplement
- 3rd Party Purity Tested
- 0.5 g Omega-3 Per Serving
- 520 mg Each
- Easy to Swallow Size
The Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Cod liver oil contains the omega-3 essential fatty acids DHA and EPA. DHA supports memory and nervous system functioning, while EPA supports heart health, reduces inflammation and improves cellular integrity. Cod liver oil has a high ratio and DHA to EPA making it a great choice to boost your omega-3 intake.
4 softgels daily with food. Consult a healthcare practitioner for your individual needs.
Norwegian Arctic cod liver oil, non-genetically engineered natural vitamin E (to preserve freshness), softgel (gelatin, water, glycerin).
Molecularly distilled to ensure PCBs, dioxins, mercury, lead and other contaminants are below detectable limits.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 4 Softgels (2080 mg)|
|Servings per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||576 mg||†|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||240 mg||185%|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||150 mg||115%|
|Other Omega-3||133 mg||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||974 mg||†|
|OA (oleic acid) Omega-9||443 mg||†|
|Vitamin A||416-1040 IU||8-21%|
|Vitamin D||0-8 IU||0-2%|
|Vitamin E||0 IU||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established