Spectrum Naturals, Almond Oil, Refined, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Expeller Pressed
- For High Heat
- NON GMO Project Verified
- A Non- Hydrogenated Fat Food*
*See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
Almonds have long been hailed for containing monounsaturated fat. We coax out the almond's oil by expeller pressing and gently refining to create a clean, fresh oil perfect for smoothing on skin, blending custom massage oils, or for high heat cooking in the kitchen.
This oil is best for high heat applications like sauteing, frying and all-purpose cooking. Excellent for skin care and massage.
High Heat Up To 460°F
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed naturally refined almond oil.
Bottled in a facility that produces peanut oil.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
Bottled with an inert gas for freshness
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.