Spectrum Naturals, Canola Oil, High Heat, Refined, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.45|
- Expeller Pressed
- 1200mg Omega-3 Per Serving*
- Non GMO Project Verified
- For High Heat
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food†
What can go from China to Mexico to France as quick as you can say "saute"? Spectrum Canola Oil is the ideal cross-cultural companion to your kitchen for its neutral flavor, heat tolerance and rich stores of monounsaturated fat. It's the right oil to choose- whether you're making sizzling kung pao, saucy enchiladas or a rouille to finish your seafood stew.
*Contains 1200mg Omega-3 ALA per serving which is 75% of the Daily Value for ALA (1.6g).
†See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
This oil has a high 'smoke point' making it ideal for sauteing at high heat or, because of its neutral flavor, for baking.
High Heat Up To 450°F
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined canola oil.
Third party verified, this oil is made from canola that was not genetically engineered.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.