Spectrum Naturals, Canola Oil, High Heat, Refined, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Expeller Pressed
- 1200mg Omega-3 Per Serving*
- Non GMO Project Verified
- For High Heat
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food†
What can go from China to Mexico to France as quick as you can say "saute"? Spectrum Canola Oil is the ideal cross-cultural companion to your kitchen for its neutral flavor, heat tolerance and rich stores of monounsaturated fat. It's the right oil to choose- whether you're making sizzling kung pao, saucy enchiladas or a rouille to finish your seafood stew.
*Contains 1200mg Omega-3 ALA per serving which is 75% of the Daily Value for ALA (1.6g).
†See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
This oil has a high 'smoke point' making it ideal for sauteing at high heat or, because of its neutral flavor, for baking.
High Heat Up To 450°F
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined canola oil.
Third party verified, this oil is made from canola that was not genetically engineered.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.