Spectrum Naturals, High Heat, Safflower Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Expeller Pressed
- American Masters of Taste - Gold Superior Taste
- Refined for High Heat
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- High Heat Up To 450°F
It's time to fry! Whether crispy pan-fried trout or a plate of pencil-thin French "frites", Spectrum High Heat Safflower Oil aims to please. Our oil is expeller pressed from specially cultivated seeds that are rich in monounsaturated fat, which means that it's simply irresistible over a flame.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures. Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly on to food.
This oil has a high 'smoke point' making it ideal for sautéing, frying other high heat applications.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined high oleic safflower oil.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.