- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Certified Organic Apples
- USDA Organic
The 'Mother' of vinegar—translucent shapes or veil-like film sometimes found floating in the bottle—is made up of beneficial microorganisms that turn alcohol to vinegar. The Mother is merely the sign of genuine natural (unpasteurized) vinegar.
Like the fruity tang of crunching into an apple fresh off the tree, our Organic Filtered Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the pure juice of apples naturally fermented until honey-colored and full-flavored.
Use in pickles of any kind, or to add a dash of acidity to soups and sauces.
Or shake it up with any of Spectrum Naturals' organic extra virgin olive oils and a handful of minced herbs for a splendidly simple salad dressing and marinade.
Organic raw unpasteurized apple cider vinegar with naturally occurring Mother of vinegar. Diluted with water to 5% acidity.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|