- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- American Masters of Taste - Gold Superior Taste
- For Everyday Use
- Cold Pressed
- USDA Organic
- No Hydrogenated Fat
- Certified Organic by QAI
From their family's groves in the sun-drenched Mediterranean hills, our second-generation growers hand-harvest organic olives and press them fresh for a clean, mild oil suited to many uses. Splash it in a saute of summer vegetables sprinkled with fresh herbs, a braise of wild greens with a dash of lemon, or in a classic panzanella.
Extra virgin olive oil is at the heart of the Mediterranean diet, its pungent notes a sign of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants within. We select only the highest quality oils from long-standing artisan growers and visit the olive groves annually to confirm the oil freshness, aroma and superb flavor.
Best for full-flavor sauteing, sauces and dressing.
Medium Heat Up To 325°F
100% first cold pressed organic extra virgin unrefined olive oil.
Does not require refrigeration if used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 68|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.