Spectrum Naturals, Organic, High Heat, Sunflower Oil, Refined, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Expeller Pressed
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Refined for High Heat
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food*
- High Heat Up to 460ºF
- Certified Organic by QAI
We like to call this oil our "Golden Child". It's higher in monounsaturated fat and lower in both saturated and polyunsaturated fats than regular sunflower oil, and pure heaven for high heat cooking. The only question left is, what's not to love?
*See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures. Some are made for high heat cooking, while other have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly on to food.
This oil has a high 'smoke point' making it ideal for sautéing, frying and other high heat applications.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined high oleic organic sunflower oil.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.