Spectrum Naturals, Organic, High Heat, Sunflower Oil, Refined, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Expeller Pressed
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Refined for High Heat
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food*
- High Heat Up to 460ºF
- Certified Organic by QAI
We like to call this oil our "Golden Child". It's higher in monounsaturated fat and lower in both saturated and polyunsaturated fats than regular sunflower oil, and pure heaven for high heat cooking. The only question left is, what's not to love?
*See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures. Some are made for high heat cooking, while other have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly on to food.
This oil has a high 'smoke point' making it ideal for sautéing, frying and other high heat applications.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined high oleic organic sunflower oil.
Store in a cool, dark place
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 64|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.