Spectrum Naturals, Peanut Oil, Unrefined, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Medium High Heat
- Medium High Heat Up To 390ºF
- No Hydrogenated Fat
We like to say that this oil has a Midas touch. Our Unrefined Peanut Oil is expeller pressed from lightly roasted peanuts for a taste and aroma akin to peanuts fresh from the shell. Toss it with warm soda noodles and slivered scallions for a heady sensation, or pour it in a pan with slices of squash and sweet onions. Gild anything with its rich, nutty flavor for a dish that’s as good as gold.
Different oils have different uses, and each performs best within a certain range of temperatures. Some are made for high heat cooking, while others have intense flavors that are best enjoyed by drizzling directly on to food.
This oil is best for sautéing or pan-frying over medium-high heat or, because of its full body, in sauces and salad dressings.
100% unrefined high oleic peanut oil.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate.
Bottled with an inert gas for freshness.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.