Spectrum Naturals, Walnut Oil, Refined, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.54|
- Expeller Pressed
- Medium High Heat
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Up to 425º F
- A Non-Hydrogenated Fat Food*
Pardon the pun, but we really do think this is an oil to go nuts over. Its mild flavor complements everything from delicate sole with fresh herbs to medallions of pork with cherry chutney. We expeller press the nuts and refine the oil to create a medium high heat cooking oil with 1,900 mg of Omega-3 per servings.†
†Contains 1,900 mg Omega-3 ALA per serving which is 119% of the Daily Value for ALA (163 g).
* See Nutritional Information for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content
This oil is best for sautéing or pan-frying over medium-high heat or, in salad dressings.
100% mechanically (expeller) pressed refined walnut oil.
- Store in a cool, dark place
- Use 10-12 weeks after opening, or refrigerate
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
oil for woodworking
Posted by 5141965407889708334 on Sep 07, 2016
I have used this for eating and woodwork and it is really great quality for the price. Thanks iHerb!
Posted by 5739378885092747614 on Aug 30, 2016
I've been buying this for almost a year And the price is very reasonable! It tastes really good in food; very neutral taste and is great for frying.
Neutral-flavoured, wonderful for high-heat cooking, but I wasn't meticulous about it being refined. Will purchase unrefined, healthy oils in future.
This product is no fragrance of walnut.
Posted by 4930740940741160381 on Jul 21, 2015