Sportea, Hot Tea, 20 Cup Size Teabags, 1.4 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs (0.17kg)
- Product Code: SOT-12329
- UPC Code: 077826123299
- Package Quantity: 20 Cup Size Teabags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 3 x 5.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- With Green Tea, Vitamin C, Electrolytes & Siberian Eleuthero Root
- Energize Your Day!
- Peak Performance & Balance
- The Ultimate Daily Beverage!
- No Calories
- DeCaff Equiv
- No Sodium
All natural, CitrusSweet, Sportea is packed full of rare teas, herbs and spices so that in combination, Sportea fights fatigue... boosts energy... and builds stamina!
Ultimate Performance Products, Inc has developed a special, amber colored, resealable super-fresh bag. It is designed to keep the delicate botanicals and Vitamin C stable and fresh as it is light resistant, air resistant, and water resistant. So please do keep the bag closed between uses to keep your tea at peak freshness.
Why Sportea?The Ultimate Daily Beverage
- Award Winning: Named "Colorado's Best" — a hearty, satisfying taste plus important daily nutrients and health promoting botanicals! Sportea is truly one of a kind!
- Nutritious: Daily replenishment of Vitamin C & Electrolytes, plus nourishment from Siberian Eleuthero Root - a potent superfood used daily by Olympic athletes.
- Natural Energizer: Invigorating - a boost of energy, but no sugar or caffeine letdown (decaff equivalent.. less than 2% caffeine).. fights fatigue, promotes mental alertness, builds stamina, sustaining.
- Stress Fighter: Replenishes potassium and trace minerals depleted during physical and mental stress. Soothing, circulation enhancing (Ginger) and a bodily systems endurance builder (Siberian Eleuthero Root).
- Thirst Quencher: Absolutely clean and refreshing, no undesirables... no sugar, no artificial sweeteners, no salt, no calories & no aftertaste! Lite.. Delicious...Sustaining!
- Distinctive Flavor: A premium blend of rare teas, herb and spices like soothing ginger, plus naturally derived citrus flavorings... a bold CitrusSweet taste with a zip! Stimulating!
- Quality Packaging: A protective outer wrap and super-fresh resealable pouch reflects our commitment to purity and long term potency of this premium tea!
Why do people feel energized drinking Sportea every day?
Sportea's energy is high quality energy. Sportea makes you feel good because it helps your body operate more efficiently. It is endurance building and long lasting. It's like putting a premium grade oil in your car, no new parts but the existing parts work more efficiently, they last longer, and you get better gas mileage.
Sportea has ginger which enhances circulation; potassium to help relieve stress by relaxing tense muscles; no after taste so your thirst is really quenched; a full daily dose of Vitamin C to fight colds, plus trace minerals/electrolytes to replenish bodily systems; only traces of caffeine, which in this quantity will positively stimulate the nerve endings but will not overload you; and the world's finest Siberian Eleuthero Root - a systems adaptogen that revitalizes you and helps your body operate more productively! So, physically, you feel better... more energized & more mentally alert throughout the day.
Hot: Place one teabag into a 6 to 8 oz cup of boiled or microwaved water and let steep 3-5 minutes. The longer tea steeps, the stronger it will taste.
Iced: Pour one quart of fresh boiling water over five teabags and allow to steep for a minimum of 20 minutes. Let cool and pour over ice. For batch iced brewing do try a box of Sportea Iced Quart size big bags too!
A blend of premium grade green and black teas, siberian eleuthero root (scientific name: eleutherococcus senticosus), ginger, maté, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), natural flavorings.
Sportea is 100% natural.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or additives.
DeCaff Equivalent. 98% caffeine-free naturally without processing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|