- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural Drug-Free!
Complete system to soften and flush out excess ear wax or ear wax plugs.
Complete system to:
- Flush Out Hard, Dry, or Impacted Wax Buildups
- Dissolve Excess ear Wax or Soften Ear Wax Plugs
- Prevent the Recurrence of Ear Wax Plugs
Kyrosol ear drops were developed to dissolve hard, dry or impacted wax buildups.
- Kyrosol Ear Rinser with Otoclear Safe Irrigation Tip
- Storage Sleeve
- 10 Single-Dose Kyrosol Pipettes
- Ear Plug
- Helps soften and flush out excess ear wax or war wax plugs.
- Prevents the recurrence of ear wax plugs.
Comfortable and effective...with Otoclear safe irrigation tip!
- The Otoclear tip was designed for optimum safety!
- Water and wax will exit through special portals.
- Single dose pipettes for ease of use and cleanliness.
- Patented irrigation tip designed for optimum safety and effectiveness.
- Rinsing system that allows the user to control the flow for maximum comfort.
After initial use (1-3 days) do not use more than twice a month or as directed by your physician.
Read complete instructions inside the box before use.
Glycerin, sodium carbonate, purified water.
The Kyrosol product is free of harmful plastic manufacturing components and latex.
Store in dry place.
Before use, consult your physician if you have any ear conditions.
- Do not use if have an injury, ear infection, or perforation (hole) of the ear drum.
- Do not use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear canal or if dizzy.
- Do not use after an ear operation.
- Do not use on children who have an ear tube.
- Do not use on infants.
Discontinue use if you experience discomfort using the product. Only use warm water for irrigation. Using cold water or hot water can cause dizziness, vertigo, or nausea.
Contains small parts - keep out of reach of children!
After using this product I got an ear inflammation. I did an ear irrigation before with an other product, maybe it was too much rinsing! Anyway the handling is very easy.
Posted by 5042637808789554408 on Oct 19, 2016
Used on my daughter who's ears were badly blocked and it worked like a treat very happy
Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Oct 14, 2016
Tried it and my inner ear seem cleaned. I don't see anything come out from my ears, during the irrigation. Just having good thought that, so long as I did the cleaning, then so be it,
clear the ear wax
Posted by 5400491281986643896 on Oct 06, 2016
a bit expensive
Works as expected
Posted by 5047778407295690263 on Aug 08, 2013
Had no problem using it, take more than one use to work.