St. Dalfour, Cranberry, Deluxe Cranberry with Blueberry Fruit Spread, 10 oz (284 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.21|
- For a Superb Taste Mix Fruit on Top Down Into Jar
- All Natural Ingredients
- 100% Fruit
- No Cane Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
An Old French Recipe
A delicious fruit spread made in France by an old recipe. Cranberries & blueberries sweetened only with grape juice concentrate.
By gently cooking in the tradition of the French countryside, the natural flavor of the fruit is conserved.
Refrigerate after opening.
Cranberries, blueberries, concentrated grape juice, fruit pectin.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (17 g)|
|Servings: About 17|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Too sweet for me.
Posted by Reviewer1246993 on Jan 09, 2017
Cranberries are good for bladder control. I have almond butter and this jam on Ezekiel toast and butter every morning!
This product has great features,
Posted by 4747205446063387466 on Jun 11, 2016
Thesa features are essential ,as they have little sugar,great taste and flavour
Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Oct 07, 2014
big chunks of fruity goodness
Too sweet for me.
Which is often the case with St. Dalfour for me, unfortunately. But you do taste the blueberry, and you do taste the cranberry. It's just too candy-like to me.