St. Dalfour, Giant French Prunes, Pitted, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Natural Preservative Free
- Imported from France
- All Natural & Healthy
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Preservative Free
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Super Plump
- Optimal Food Process
These fancy prunes are made from plums grown in the Agen region of France. The climate and terrain act in harmony to create plums of extraordinary quality. They are made into prunes without preservatives using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. The pits are then removed. St. Dalfour keeps the tender, plump quality of the prunes. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best pitted prunes in the world.
Packed in France with Prunes from Agen, France
After opening, refrigerate. Delicious for 2 months
|Serving Size: 4 prunes (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||27 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5069858415529413418 on Oct 24, 2016
I fog Forgot the price for this but this is extremely delicious.
Posted by 4884224094776800259 on Oct 23, 2016
It's my 2nd time to purchase this product and I totally bought 7 bottles this time. Taste yummy, no fat. love it!
I'm in heaven
Posted by Iriiiiiska on Oct 19, 2016
This prunes are really good - sweet and soft, almost creamy. Will buy again
Posted by 4743247735079360233 on Aug 31, 2016
Love these huge extra juicy prunes - a real treat.