St. Dalfour, Giant French Prunes, Pitted, 7 oz (200 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.30|
- All Natural Preservative Free
- Imported from France
- All Natural & Healthy
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Preservative Free
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Super Plump
- Optimal Food Process
These fancy prunes are made from plums grown in the Agen region of France. The climate and terrain act in harmony to create plums of extraordinary quality. They are made into prunes without preservatives using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. The pits are then removed. St. Dalfour keeps the tender, plump quality of the prunes. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best pitted prunes in the world.
Packed in France with Prunes from Agen, France
After opening, refrigerate. Delicious for 2 months
|Serving Size: 4 prunes (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||27 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by Izabela on Dec 08, 2016
The full jam range is available in Australia, but not these. I first purchased these as a trial product and have been buying them since. They are softest, best tasting prunes I have come across.
Posted by 4723334412803465369 on Dec 06, 2016
raw and health！taste is also good
Posted by 5523068533692214905 on Dec 01, 2016
Best prunes I've ever eaten!
Posted by 4695333702139274926 on Nov 30, 2016
These prunes are soft, melt-in-your mouth delicious!