St. Dalfour, Giant French Prunes, Pitted, 7 oz (200 g)
By St. Dalfour
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- All Natural Preservative Free
- Imported from France
- All Natural & Healthy
- No Fat
- No Cholesterol
- Preservative Free
- Hand-Picked, Clean, Ready to Eat
- Super Plump
- Optimal Food Process
These fancy prunes are made from plums grown in the Agen region of France. The climate and terrain act in harmony to create plums of extraordinary quality. They are made into prunes without preservatives using a special all natural, patented deep vacuum method. The pits are then removed. St. Dalfour keeps the tender, plump quality of the prunes. They are not dry or hard, they are succulent. They are the best pitted prunes in the world.
Packed in France with Prunes from Agen, France
After opening, refrigerate. Delicious for 2 months
|Serving Size: 4 prunes (43 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||27 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
these prunes are large but not giant. But also are juicy and sweet. Very tasty dessert for tea.
Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016
I like it it is usefull I eat it alone or with toast I like it
Giant French Prunes, Pitted
Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Feb 24, 2016
My family love it
Posted by 5218875111826157636 on Nov 04, 2015
A healthy snack while I'm on a diet. They are soooo good.
I'm in heaven
Posted by Reviewer2513978 on Oct 26, 2015
This prunes are really good - sweet and soft, almost creamy. Will buy again