St. Dalfour, Green Tea, Cinnamon Apple, 25 Tea Bags, .07 oz (2 g), Each
By St. Dalfour66 Reviews
0.52 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: STD-96924
- UPC Code: 084380969249
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, .07 oz (2 g), Each
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.6 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Certified, Organic Green Tea. Selected and Blended Under the Direction of the Tea Experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all Natural Flavor of Cinnamon & Apple.
- USDA Organic
- Each Tea Bag is Individually Sealed to Preserve Freshness and Flavor
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
St Dalfour Organic Tea. Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of cinnamon and apple.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I liked the tea - mild tho. Thank you iHerb for your fantastic service.
Sorry, but this tea was a real disappointment. The cinnamon flavour is not noticed at all. The golden mango tea from St Dalfour was so delicious that I had high expectations on this...