- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Certified, Organic Green Tea. Selected and Blended Under the Direction of the Tea Experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all Natural Flavor of Cinnamon & Apple.
- USDA Organic
- Each Tea Bag is Individually Sealed to Preserve Freshness and Flavor
- Control IMO Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens. No preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour Green Tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St Dalfour; the finest tea in the world.
St Dalfour Organic Tea. Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Certified organic Green Tea enhanced by the all natural flavor of cinnamon and apple.
Subtle cinnamon, almost no apple
Posted by 5062433147882036806 on Sep 27, 2016
Makes a very delicately-flavoured tea.
Posted by 5384289085119629460 on Sep 24, 2016
very good, i recommend, delicate scent ; i drink every day
Posted by 5486563261439801789 on May 11, 2016
Been drinking green teas for years, and I really like the St. Dalfour green teas.
Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Mar 01, 2015
Litt lite smak av kanel og eple for min del, men er en helt grei te. Kommer nok ikke til å kjøpe denne igjen. Golden Mango er fortsatt en favoritt fra St. Dalfour!