St. Dalfour, Organic, Classic Breakfast Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO - Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
A Classic blend of certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.
St Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
Each tea bag is individually sealed to preserve freshness and flavor.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea - Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples. Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Pure organic Ceylon tea.
As a serious tea drinker for thirty years I have found this company's products to be superior to most other bagged teas out there. There is consistency and freshness which is very reassuring to me as a consumer. What more can I say. I discovered this tea about 5 years ago and I'm hooked. I even pack it to bring on trips,so yes,I do think it's great tea.
The taste is nice and strong enough. That's why I'm making 2 teacups from 1 teabag. Such sugarless tea is light and perfect to drink it with desserts and dried fruits.
Our favourite black tea
Posted by 5110362049699109657 on Dec 15, 2015
Delicious, not too bitter, and very easy on stomach, maybe something to do with the tannins? If someone you knows says that black tea seems to upset their stomach, but they want to keep drinking black tea, try this. Definitely buying more
Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015
As good as any other.
Great breakfast tea
Posted by Reviewer1112167 on Dec 16, 2014
Good tea taste
Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Dec 01, 2014
Flavor neither too strong nor light.