- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Chocolate with Natural Coffee Flavor
- Gourmet French Recipe
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by EcoCert S.A.
- Low G.I.
- Certified Organic by: Oregon Tilth
Better For You Special Sugars
This Gourmet Sauce is made with a blend of Premium Organic Agave and Rice Syrups. This Organic syrup costs three times more than a syrup made from sugar. But it is worth the extra cost because it is delicious and has a low glycemic index. Foods with a low glycemic index are slowly absorbed into the body preventing sugar shock. (spikes in blood sugar)
This sauce has a GI value of 46
To Open: Remove cap, remove inner seal, replace cap. After opening, consume within 4 months.
Refrigerate after opening.
Organic agave syrup, organic rice syrup, natural flavors, organic cocoa powder*, organic milk solids*, pectin, soy lecithin.
*Adds a trivial amount of fat. Allergens: soy lecithin, milk.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||26 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 06, 2013
no coffee taste here
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Best Chocolate Syrup!
Posted by 5581237539244368410 on Nov 19, 2015
I love the flavor, texture, and smoothness of this sauce.
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Mar 02, 2013
This product tastes good but it is way too thick. It is hard to get out of the bottle and comes out as a big lump on top of the ice cream. Since the bottle is plastic I don't like to heat it in the bottle. It would be a big improvement if they put it in a glass jar so it could be scooped out and then heated.
not a hit
Posted by Reviewer3100355 on Feb 03, 2015
I bought this and the raspberry chocolate sauce for my daughter and son-in-law. They said they did not care for it much.