St. Dalfour, Organic, Earl Grey Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Deluxe Tea
- Individually Sealed in Envelopes
- Control IMO - Institute for Marketecology
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Certified, pure organic Ceylon tea. Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France. Enhanced by the all natural flavor of bergamot.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea
The St. Dalfour tea experts have searched the best tea producing areas in the world which are located in the Himalayas of India and the high ground of Ceylon. After careful screening, they have selected special pristine tea gardens where no preservatives or chemicals are used. In these gardens master planters nurture tea bushes with natural organic biomass and loving care. Only these tea gardens are used for St. Dalfour tea.
Since tea is made directly from tea leaves plucked on a continuous basis during harvest (and these tea leaves are not washed), it is vitally important to make certain these leaves are free of any chemicals. Be confident of having pure, wholesome tea when buying St. Dalfour.
St. Dalfour Organic Tea-Healthy Packaging
- Each tea bag is individually sealed in an envelope to preserve its fresh, natural flavor.
- The tea bags are made with eco-friendly paper. No chemicals (which would alter the taste of the tea) touch the tea bag.
- The tea bag is attached to the tag by a pure, sanitized string without the use of metal staples.Thus, no metallic taste is found in the tea.
- The tea is packaged in an air controlled, immaculate chamber which prevents any impurities from affecting the taste of the tea.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic ceylon tea with the all natural flavor of bergamot.
Smell very good
Posted by 5747993249851555929 on Jul 08, 2016
I love this tea
Posted by 4982995850654393230 on May 06, 2016
Love this tea very very much. Very tasty.
Not the best
Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016
Taste and flavor not up to my liking. It's organic, so 4 stars.
Lovely tea, great first experience with iHerb!
Posted by 5386617859269970274 on Apr 07, 2016
My wife fell in love with this tea after buying some in Japan, when her supply ran out she was quite disappointed so I sneakily jumped on the internet and searched to buy online. iHerb was one of the first legitimate sites the came up. Found a good range of St Dalfour teas, ordered a few and put in my credit card details. This happened on Sunday and our teas arrived on Wednesday that week. I was literally shocked and very impressed. Will confidently use and recommend iHerb. Ps The tea is great too.